The clothing are made up of few elements, which include:
• Form – it is a suitable jacket with strap which is placed between the legs. It is the first outfit which is used by the competitors.
• Sous – plastron – it is wear underneath the coat. It gives double protection.
– the most important glove is this which keeps the gun.
• Breeches – they are special trousers which guard legs.
• Footwear – they are chiefly flat shoes and they are designed to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most important protection, it covers face and neck.
• Plastic woman chest protector – it is put on by female challengers.
If you are thinking about the sport and you want to test to be a fencer, you must enroll in one of fencing clubs London - go to sabrefencingschool.com. The club arranges the classes for everyone aged between sixteen and seventy. The lessons are right for ladies and guys and it also does not matter if you are right or left handed! Each class is
Taken from: http://www.flickr.com
performed by professional instructor who is a pro, talented and very skilled competitor.
The fence lessons in teams occur every day from mon to Friday from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are organized special seminars where the fencers can improve their abilities. The Weekend training begins at 12pm and completes at 3pm. It is also an opportunity to participate in specific course which is arranged separately with the fencer
and the instructor.